Banner

Banner

Tuesday 24 January 2012

I Have Been Called Many Names Like Perfectionist, Difficult And Obsessive. I Think It Takes Obsession, Takes Searching For The Details For Any Artist To Be Good.





I'd like to introduce you all to my new obsession...


It's the Anthropologie catalogue and it's full of absolutely gorgeous stuff!

This is an old edition (Autumn 2011, I think) but it was the only one I could find floating around the house.

It's fairly expensive, but if you've shopped in places like The White Collection and some of the higher end stuff in John Lewis it's fairly similar. 


It sells clothes, which are beautiful and really good quality, but what I really love are the home items. We got some crockery from there recently and it's really well made and stunning to look at.


I've also just been online to look through their range of throws and cushions... definitely thinking about making a cheeky purchase when I've budgeted for February!


The prices range from a few pounds for things like candles, mugs, etc. and a few clothing items like scarves and that sort of thing, right up to a few hundred for items of furniture, etc. If you like shabby chic or vintage items it's definitely worth a look.

I just love flicking through the catalogues and seeing all the amazing stuff they offer.

They're online, as I say, so if you like the look of it go and check it out!

I've got an essay to finish so going to dash off but just wanted to share this with you. Will post again soon!

Lots of Love, Taz x

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! I don't hav a blogspot so cnt follow but I keep u on my favs.
    Pleeeeasssseeee post again soon u hav such cool stuf!

    ReplyDelete