Banner

Banner

Thursday 19 January 2012

Material Things Aside, We Need No Advice But Approval - Coco Chanel.




Here are a few of the things I bought the other day!

The shelves above are in Whittard's of Chelsea which sells all things tea, coffee, hot chocolate - the works! I absolutely ADORE it and can never walk out of there without buying something! This time round it was a beautiful canister of Christmas Coffee which I'm yet to try but looks and smells divine!

I also never go to Dalton Park without leaving with at least 2/3 Yankee Candles... this time I was very good and only bought 2 small ones instead of the big jars I usually get. I got these ones because they're the Christmas Holiday 'Home Sweet Home' ones and aren't available all through the year. They smell gorgeous, as soon as I got home I had to light one, they smell like a mix of cinnamon, orange and something more herby. Just lovely!

I'm absolutely obsessed with writing and never go anywhere without at least one notebook so I bought this 'Her Ladyship's Notebook' one as I thought it was quite apt and really pretty! The pen came with it as well, it's from Past Times and it was reduced from, I think, £8 to £5.60... then I got another 20% off! I can't wait to start using it! 


                       


I also took a picture of this Afternoon Tea Treats set I got my mum for Christmas, just because it fits in so well with my new coffee despite being from completely different places!
I hope we can enjoy them both together!

Tomorrow, after Uni, I'm off to the Tea House with the girls so I'll post some pictures of that afterwards. It's so lovely there!

Lots of Love, Taz x

No comments:

Post a Comment